1x1 Fullmetal Alchemist (Royai)

Premise:
General Roy Mustang and his most trusted subordinate, Riza Hawkeye, have both seen the horrors of war and stained their hands in the blood of Ishvalians in the war of extermination—a genocide of their race now find themselves in much more peaceful times after King Bradley was overthrown and the creator of the Homunculi, Father defeated thanks to a joint effort from the soldiers of Briggs and the Elric brothers. Bradley himself met with a fitting end at the hands of the revolutionary 'Scar', a former Ishvalian monk who, by accepting the very thing he swore against, alchemy, defeated the human-made homunculus Wrath in one-on-one combat. It is several months after these events and, though left blinded, there may yet be a key to curing this 'side-effect' of passing through the Gate of Truth. The two, already inseparable pair were made closer still by these quieter times...and though the times may change, Roys's ambitions to be the ruler of Amestris and to be a fair and just ruler has made is time spent by his better half as she tries to care for him they may just find that love is an inescapable route they just may take...

What I am looking for:
I am looking for a competent female writer who knows the lore of FMA: Brotherhood, to take on the role of Riza. I want them to be faithful to the character, while also allowing them to grow beyond where the show left them. I want this person to be literate, capable of make detailed and well-made posts. Its a tall order, I won't deny that. But I'm sure there hast be someone who loves this pairing as much as I do. I want them to gradually fall in love, try and keep it a secret and fail and fear they might be separated due to current regulations of the army.I want to see them marry and have children, it is these children that our story truly starts!

Back