RP Someone Authorized This?

Ira might have had trouble with spoken language sometimes, but she really had no difficulty making herself understood. Cait had noticed that before, too, when Ira had wanted to explore the other side of the dead zone with Annie. She communicated very effectively nonverbally, even if her verbal communication still seemed to be catching up. She wondered if anyone had studied that. Surely someone had studied that, right? There were researchers here, someone had to do a research at some point.

Not being an idiot, Cait accepted the brush, letting Ira settle herself in and lifting up one of the dark locks of hair, starting at just the bottom inch or two and working her way slowly upward. There was no need to rush, after all.

She wasn't surprised by the name question. It didn't have the edge that entities sometimes used, but Cait also knew that the godbait... shared with her other self, and the other self was probably edgier. So to speak. "The Ghost bit is a reference to a different show, actually," she admitted, with a smile that would be heard rather than seen. Maybe some day they'd get around to watching that one.

"And... hmm... do you think you can call me 'Cait' without too much trouble?" It was a question, not an answer, and a genuine question at that. The answer was embedded, though, or at least as much of an answer as the godbait was going to get.

It might be good enough for a start, though. The question was just what was it the start of?

Reactions: Ira
Ira smiled and closed her eyes as she felt Gail comb her hair. It was a motion Gail obviously had a lot of practice in, and Ira decided that being good at brushing hair was a very 'Anty' thing to be good at. She ceased watching the show but continued to listen. The interaction between her new friend and Ira, this 'bonding time,' was far more important.

Ira thought for a minute when Ghost- no, Cait now, asked if she could call her that without too much trouble. Without too much trouble. That was a phrase Ira had heard only once before since coming to this world. It had been used decades ago by Isaac, he had asked her something... Oh, yes, of course. He asked her 'Ira, little dear, do you think can you stay awake without too much trouble? For me?' She remembered that. She remembered it well. They were talking, her time for the day was over and it was time to sleep, to return to the waking world. But he asked her to stay just a little longer.

The memory made her cry.

Tears welled up unbidden and demanded space to roll down her cheeks. Sniffling, Ira wiped her face and nodded, "Yes, yes. Cait, not- not too much trouble." Forcing her emotions under control, Ira tried to keep talking, "Not too much, no. Names are simple. Not trouble. Cait, you are. Ira, I am. Cait I call you. If you like- Ira, you call me. I can respond, for you."

Huh. Cait had made a little girl cry. It hadn't even been on purpose. Or, like, even one of those things where you knew that crying was a possibility. Was this a hug the anomaly sort of situation? Sure, the Foundation generally advised against that, but it wasn't like Cait was good at listening to people.

Nic would have known what to do. Gail too, although she wouldn't admit it. Joshua would have... probably asked her if she wanted to see what bird guts looked like, which would probably also work, in its own way. Brian would have been clueless, though, so at least she wasn't alone.

Cait knew a lot of ways not to be good with kids, but the opposite wasn't always a great choice either.

Though, she guessed if she'd ever learned anything, it was not to ignore them. So, she kept the brush moving, gently through the same section because this wasn't the time to be finding a tangle, and she let the godbait have her little cry in a way that said she was here if the kid needed it but if she wanted to pretend she wasn't crying, Cait wasn't going to rat her out.

Eventually, the tears ended, which meant Cait still had no idea what to do with kids, but at least this one wasn't crying any more. A Name was offered, and boy was that not a great idea. That I can respond had Cait very interested to see where it would go, and none of the pathways were any good.

She giggled, and moved the comb to another section, starting once again from the beginning. "I don't know. I might be too much trouble."

Cait didn't seem to react to Ira's tears, this was a good thing. Ira didn't like how often she found herself crying lately, she wanted to go back to her decades and decades of complete silence without tears. She also wanted to keep her friends and talk to them whenever she felt like it. The desires may have been diametrically opposed, but that didn't mean Ira didn't still want both of them!

Ira didn't shake her head, but she wanted to in response to Cait's remark, "No, not too much." Then, for a few minutes, Ira focused on the show again. They were going on opening song four, maybe five, maybe six? No it couldn't be six. Had to be closer to four. While Ira was certainly missing a lot, something they kept saying and she kept reading gave her pause.

Tapping on the floor, Ira asked, "Cait, what is angel? Heard this before, I have. Called it once by researcher. Told him stop. But, surely, this- tetrahedron is not angel. I am not tetrahedronal shaped. And, is this real? Historical documentary? I think this sphere more interesting. If historical..." And Ira truly wished the things in the show were real. From what she had seen of Earth, she was a little disappointed. Things were strange, most assuredly, but not to this degree.

But, if there were cities where fifty-foot tall robotic men could stand up straight underground, then that would be interesting. It would, honestly, feel a little more like home.

"Hmm... the right amount of trouble?" Something like Ira probably needed some trouble. She was probably bored in here - no, she was definitely bored in here. Cait could easily remember her glee at shaping weird things out of the death zone gloop. L-14 was... well, it wasn't harming her, but man was the kid understimulated.

And out of touch. If she couldn't tell if this was historical... what were these people even teaching her? Well, not Evangelion, that was for sure. "It's not historical. Not real, or at least not real in the way that people usually use the word. It's something someone made up, and then they made this show. And the show is real, even if it doesn't reflect reality as it exists in the here and now. But reality is... well. You know how it is. So it's as real as anything else is, in one way or another."

People didn't usually talk about philosophy with Cait, or at least, they didn't usually do it for very long. Theology was probably another of those topics, and Cait was actually surprised that no one had shoved a bible at the kid before. She'd had bibles shoved at her on a multiple-times-per-week basis when she was that age.

Of course, she had worked in an occult shop. It was a kitschy tourist trap, sure, but she'd worked there, or at least been there. Doing work. And trying not to get in the way.

And then she'd made it real, in her own way, and now Cait had a different reality than all that.

"Angels... are... not traditionally portrayed like this. That's one of the reasons I like Evangelion a lot. In Judeo-Christian mythology, which is the most common around here, they're usually portrayed in this era as like... an idealized human shape, but with wings. Usually feathery, usually white. If you go way back in the older parts of their holy book, you get weirder shapes. Lots of eyes, lots of hands, lots of... you know, they'd fit right in with some of the stuff in your dimension, from what I've heard." And wasn't that a weird thought to be having? But Ira hadn't been asking just about aesthetics, she'd been asking what they were, and that was a different question entirely.

"As for what it is, an angel is... a servant of a god, I guess, usually a monotheistic god. By some definitions, a slave of that god. I guess... you could define Annihilation as an angel. If you wanted to. It's a bit of a stretch, but it's not that far. Huh. That's weird."

Cait was going to have to think about that one for a while.

Ira was slightly disappointed that this show was fantasy. Not entirely disappointed, as fantasy was a wonderful thing in and of itself. To know this world could imagine fantastical and wonderful works of enjoyment from within the mindscapes of its denizens, then create them in a manner viewable by all, was still great. But, it was still just fantasies.

However, her minor disappointment was quickly dashed aside as Cait continued to speak. Ira could tell Cait was doing more than trying to teach Ira something, Cait was communicating to Ira as if the little one was more than she appeared. Ira appreciated that. On top of that, it felt like Cait was talking like she'd talk to anyone else, like Cait expected Ira to at least kind of understand. Even if Ira didn't fully understand, she appreciated this treatment as well.

Then, Cait mentioned Annihilation, and Ira became quiet for a minute. She was thinking, but it would not be for too terribly long. If Cait was speaking to Ira as if Ira was just another friend, Ira felt she had to try and do so for Cait as well. "Annihilation, slave of a god. Yes, Angel is, fitting. They are slaves... Of their own decision. They are- what is called? To- willingly perish eternal? Complete destruction- in a god's name? They call it, 'Annihilation.' I admit, I do not understand."

Leaning back, Ira rested her head in Cait's lap and looked up at the woman. Ira's eyes, black within black, seemed to fixate on Cait's white hair as she continued, "Entropy is mistake. Correct it, I did. So perishing eternal, non-existent. Not in my world. Bodies perish, of course, but regrown. Same soul. Moved, moved, moved. Never degrading, always same. Sometimes- my children retain memories. Only if wished. If -they- wish. For me, if I asked, they would die. But, not forever. Bring them back, I always do.

"I am, erm, aware, here is- not the same. Someone here dies, they are-"
Ira stopped for a moment, trying to find the right words, "Annihilation?"

This was all a fascinating insight into how the godbait's dimension all worked out. She asked about here, though, and Cait...

...didn't know.

And it wouldn't have been right not to tell her that, either. "The truth is, we don't know. What you have sounds pretty much like what we would call reincarnation, I guess. Of course, there's a lot of different definitions of that, too. But maybe it's that. Some people theorize that souls go to some sort of good place or bad place or neutral place. Others think there's just nothing: Annihilation, like you said. But we don't know - and I think, maybe, for us, that's important? Like, if we knew, we wouldn't be... what we are. We'd be something else."

Cait only knew one person who'd actually died, after all, and he didn't talk about it much. She didn't know if it would help if he did or not, since all of that was redacted information anyway, from the before-times. And then, she hadn't known him before the whole death thing anyway, so it wasn't like she could say if he'd changed or not.

Except she could, and he had, because Nimsy was running around now, and for all Cait knew that was standard. Strings had apparently phrased it as something got in during the whole resurrection bit, but she wasn't convinced that this wasn't just normal. After all, how would they know?

Maybe if she could get a resurrection off - a real one - and see if another Eldritch seed got in... but it all got complicated, and Councilman Strings always said that resurrections always went wrong.

Unless that was how they were supposed to go, and people just didn't have a broad enough definition of right.

"How often do you ask people to die for you, Ira?"

Ira listened carefully, this was the first time anyone in this dimension had seriously spoken to her about what happens after death here. Oh, she had asked some researchers and looked through files independently herself, but the answers were never there. Theories, speculation, and belief were rampant, but nothing was set in stone. It certainly confused her, because that was something she made sure her people understood from even the earliest times of creation.

Even if Cait wasn't giving Ira the answers, she was giving her the purest, most honest opinion. Even better than opinion, Cait was giving Ira a 'reason' that things were the way they were. And somehow, that made a little bit of sense to the child that was not a child. She nodded, slowly and deliberately, as to not pull her own hair against Cait's combing.

Then, Cait asked Ira a question of her own, and Ira was silent for a few minutes. At first, it seemed as though Ira had just become really engrossed in the show as lights flashed across the screen and recorded voices screamed in agony. Then, as the episode calmed down and ended, Ira finally spoke, "It is rare. It hurts me, to ask them. But I must. To create life, true life, there must be- erhm, something more. More than just flesh. There is body, then, whole. -You- are body and whole. -I- am body and whole. My children, forbidden from killing. More than a commandant, physiologically I restrict them. To kill is to die."

Ira was quiet again for a moment before continuing, her voice much quieter, "Sometimes, dangers accost my plane. Sometimes within, sometimes without. Necessarily must be destroyed. I create, Husks. You know, you saw one. Take a living, destroy, rebuild. But, first, take the living. Ask them to die, I must. Say no, they may. But- they don't. Perhaps, they feel they cannot... Cannot refuse me. I- mhm, I don't know. I am Omnipotent. Not Omniscient. Omniscience, not my role."

Then, barely above a whisper, but clearly with an effort to speak understandably, "To protect your children, what- what would do you? Cait?"

"Not have them."

It wasn't the answer that the godbait was looking for, and Cait knew that, but it was also the first answer that popped into her head. Despite the kid's feelings on the matter, Cait was confident that she would be an absolute [expletive] parent. People who weren't going to be good at parenting shouldn't have kids. It was better for everyone involved.

Sure, she could handle Ira for a while - an hour, a day, whatever, yeah? But parenting wasn't that. It wasn't taking your kid to the park once every couple months and playing up how Good At Parenting you were, or being So Concerned at meetings and then ignoring everything that got said during them or-

Well, Cait could go on a lot, but she didn't want to, not even in her head. She'd just get angsty. Er. Angstier. She smoothed a bit of Ira's hair down, moving the comb to another section. Really, it didn't need any more brushing, but the kid seemed to like it, and it kept Cait's hands busy, which kept her from accidentally breaking anything she wasn't supposed to, so it was probably Foundation Approved.

She shrugged, supposing that the godbait wouldn't see it, but she'd feel the motion, both releasing the tension that had built up and just the standard uncertain don't know, moving on sort of gesture. "I guess you could say the ACF asks the same of us. Of everyone here, I suppose, but... surface teams especially, and level-1 location personnel especially. Since we're both... well. We see a lot of [expletive]. And sometimes we don't make it back." Rachel didn't make it back, after that first year, but they didn't really talk about her.

It'd taken them three weeks to figure out how to kill her. She'd been aware, the whole time.

"And maybe we act like it doesn't bother us, but... I don't know. Me dying doesn't bother me. But everyone else? That bothers me. There's people who aren't with us any more, and I can't fix that. I'll keep trying, and maybe some day I'll figure it out."

She ran her fingers through Ira's hair, setting the comb in her lab and starting to twist a few strands together into a tiny braid. "Maybe it's easier, if you're a Goddess." Another one of those felt-rather-than-seen sorts of shrugs. "But then again, maybe it's not."

Ira smiled when Cait answered so quickly, it wasn't what she expected, but she knew she probably should have expected it. Cait already voiced her opinions on children, was Ira expecting her to just change her mind so soon? Ridiculous, and a little funny.

Continuing to sit quietly while Cait brushed, Ira listened to the older woman get all of her thoughts out and organized into words. Ira wasn't sure if Cait was asking her for advice or just trying to explain the feelings she felt inside. It was hard to tell the difference in this inferior manner of communication. Back home, they wouldn't even need to speak. Both would just feel and understand everything. Perhaps, more than anything, Ira missed that ease of communication.

As Cait began to braid Ira's hair, Ira froze a bit. She hadn't let anyone do this to her hair since Isaac and she wasn't sure whether or not she wanted Cait to. But, she didn't say or do anything yet to give the impression that Cait should stop either. Breathing deeply, Ira willed herself to relax and respond, "It is, and it is not. Resurrections can be- impossible, sometimes. Of the whole- er- soul, complete understanding, complete control. These required. Here, those things, not etched stone."

Then, smiling sadly, she added, "If you figure out, tell me. I would- like, my Isaac returned." Looking back to the show, Ira attempted to change the subject, "Perhaps explain, you can. Foundation, why exist? Contain, protect, I know. But, why? Here, chaos natural, right? Foundation contains chaos. Counter-intuitive?"

There had been that little moment of freezing when Cait had started braiding. She'd noticed, but she'd also noticed that the godbait was hoping she didn't, so she pretended not to notice and, presumably, the godbait pretended not to notice Cait pretending not to notice, and Cait pretended-

Well, it was a sham all the way down, but it got them out of the situation anyway. Ira hadn't said anything or asked her to stop, so Cait continued, though she did keep the braid fairly loose, and when she started on the next small section, it was a complicated herringbone pattern and not a standard three-part braid. Something just a little different. She was listening rather raptly to the little squirt's talk about souls and controls and resurrections, because she was always interested in any additional information about the whole process. One of these days, she was going to put it together.

Not yet, though. But some day. The godbait quietly mentioned Isaac - not Cotta, but the one who was referenced in her files. Cait didn't miss my Isaac, either. The godbait definitely had preferences on her people. Was Redd my Cody, she wondered? And how did Pepper feel about that?

She wasn't going to touch that conversation, not because she wasn't curious or she wasn't crazy, but just because Pepper was a friend, and you didn't get your friends in trouble unless you were there to get in trouble with them. She let the kid ask about the Foundation - surely she must have asked about this before? Cait wondered what they'd told her.

Well, she hadn't asked Cait, anyway.

"Chaos is natural, sure. So is fear. So is pain. So is death. So is, you know, cholera. Natural doesn't always mean beneficial. So we, the Foundation, we take the chaos and we separate it out and we innoculate the general population against it so that they can live on and not get eaten by a cryptid - most of them, anyway. And we contain ourselves, yeah? Whole bunch of people in here who're way too curious for their own good. We keep ourselves busy with stuff so that none of us go out there and are all 'yeehaw let's go summon up the dead ones. With essential salts.'" Ira probably didn't know that song. Playing it for her was probably not on the List Of Things Cait Is Allowed To Do At L-14.

"Are your children afraid of you?"

• Good
Cait had answered Ira's question and the answers gave the little one pause. The Foundation was not unlike Ira's mindset. Death, chaos, disease, those things were natural. Had SHE Herself not gone to great lengths to tear down what was natural and make something better?

Maybe the Foundation was just like her, in a way. It contained things that needed to be contained, sometimes willingly, sometimes not. Either way, it ordered chaos, and that was correct, even if it was not natural. She had asked this of others before, Isaac specifically. He had told her that the Foundation was a benevolent organization created to protect the strange and different.

Others, the guards mostly, told her the Foundation was to lock up freaks like herself. Well, they didn't tell her that specifically, more 'offered the information freely' as they tended to her. But those guards were long gone, and their thoughts were not what Ira considered good information. But Cait's opinion, they gave Ira a better look than Isaac or the guards, a more, rational look.

Then, Ira was silent for a few minutes. She simply watched the show as Cait's fingers delicately braided her hair. Then, it occurred to Ira that she should answer Cait's question.

"Yes." The answer came clearly, not muted or hidden as though she were ashamed of it. She did not see a reason to lie or excuse reality to Cait, the older woman definitively would've seen through it anyway. "They do fear me. They fear greater Me. They fear greatest ME. Because I am terrible. Terrible-and-unknowable-and-petulant-and... I am, not good. According to Human standard... I am evil. They are, right. Right to fear."

Then, after waiting another few seconds, Ira asked, "If you met god, and, well, your god- no. Creator. Creator is better. If you met your Creator- and, he was terrible- terrible and insurmountable. Would not you fear?"

Last edited:
There was a bit to unpack, there, wasn't there? Terrible and unknowable, sure, that was just evil Galadriel, and Cait absolutely understood the evil Galadriel vibe. Petulant, though? You didn't get to petulant without a whole lotta issues about your self image. Was it still a self image if you also had a Self image and a SELF image?

Someone was asking these questions, right?

"Don't worry about it. I'm no good, either." Probably best not to leave it at that, was it? No, probably not. "But, you know, I'm good at being me. And maybe that's not who some people want me to be, but that doesn't mean I need to be any different. It just meant I needed to find the right people. So maybe you just... I don't know. Maybe you need something that You and YOU can't provide, or won't provide. So you're here. Talking to me. Which is arguably a terrible idea for both of us, yeah? But are we having fun? Because I'm having fun and that's okay."

And if the godbait was having fun, then that was worth something too. Cait didn't know what it was worth, exactly, but that would be the Find Out part of things and that usually came later. Generally, with more screaming. Which could be either people yelling at her or just general all purpose screaming or the sort of help help my goddess just turned me into a birthday balloon sort of yelling. Which, now Cait was a little disappointed that the balloon Ira had created last time had just been mouthless skin and-

So, this was why Cait wasn't any good, was what it came down to.

Ira had been quiet a moment, and when she returned to talking, it was about god, or Creators. That was an interesting question, one of those Questions Without Answers, or with so many answers that none of them mattered any more. She hesitated on the answer, because she wasn't really sure where she wanted to go with this one, or how much trouble she wanted to be in when she got there. Agent Cotta had said Ira - the name - was Hebrew, and so was Isaac - the name, and possibly also the guy, but the other guy and not the current guy. Which implied some things about faith, though she hadn't known much about angels, so maybe it didn't.

"I don't really believe in it like that." Yup, she was absolutely going to be in trouble. "The whole Creator-god thing, I mean. Not for us. I've thought that divinity is just... sufficiently advanced magic." In the same sense that magic was sufficiently advanced science except it kinda wasn't. And the it kinda wasn't was one of the important parts, and that wasn't a problem with the explanation, it was just a part of it.

"Gods aren’t what created us. Gods are what we’re trying to become. People are proto-deities. Like caterpillars. All the stuff to become a god is in there, we just have to figure out how to rearrange ourselves." Cait finished the braid she was working on, separating a few more strands for something else - maybe a rope braid this time, something else, something different. "I'm working on it."

Cait said a lot of things, many of which seemed to place the nail on exactly how Ira felt and slam the hammer down. But, there were also things Ira felt she could not vocalize. A small voice in the back of her mind whispered to her, a string of denial, anger, and rage. It threatened to influence Ira's emotions as her face twisted into an annoyed sneer.

A deep breath. A rejection. Oneness.

Ira felt herself alone again, but the feeling was not as bad anymore. Leaning back and relaxing, Ira listened to Cait answer her question. It was an interesting answer, to say the least, for someone like Ira. But, interesting was the reason she had come to this place. Things -here- were not like things -there- and that was new and new was precious. Then, of course, Ira began to think of what Cait might be like if she rearranged the inside parts of her to become divine.

Smiling, Ira spoke, as Cait began a new braid, "Goddess Cait, yes. Your world, I would see. If, if not too much trouble. If anyone discovers pattern, you would. I believe it. If help, I can provide, tell. I will provide it. I- always been. Always will be. Not know proto-ean-? time. Before time. Before me. Always me. Never not- me."

Ira paused for a second to think, her mind translating her natural language of emotions into words that others could understand, then continued, "I think, right you are. Need something from here. Something, from within, I cannot achieve. Talking to you, to Cody, to Pepper, to- others, I think, I achieve what is- necessity. At least, for now. Benefits outweigh losses. For now..." Then, Ira yawned and stretched out her arms. She could feel the yearn of sleep tug upon her body, talking was exhausting. But she did not attempt to dismiss Cait yet.

"Cait, I have, hypothetical. If, hypothetical, your- er- partner, adopted child. And, child, you did not desire. What do you? Cannot return child."

Ira was not the first deity to offer Cait assistance. She'd actually had quite a few offers, once she'd gotten good at calling them up for afternoon tea - which had not been that long after she'd gotten to L-9. It had been very educational. She'd managed not to accept any of them, because there was usually something that had to be given in return, and Cait was still figuring out what she had to give, much less what she was willing to.

That, and these days Gail was contractually holding thirty percent of her soul in a trust, because "just because you haven't done any stupid [expletive] with it yet doesn't mean you won't start." Which was unfair. Not inaccurate, just unfair. It did mean that Cait couldn't actually bargain away her soul without a few extra steps, which was probably the whole point of the ordeal. Sometimes it was just awful when other people were right.

"I'll think about it," she said, which a lot of people used to mean no, but in Cait's case probably meant that she would, in fact, think about it, and probably entirely too much for a lot of people's comfort. "But I don't think I'm ready to become as gods yet. I still have stuff I want to do before then."

The godbait yawned, which was stupidly cute for something that didn't even have tentacles. Cait probably should stop her before she got herself yeeted into a hellscape death hole, especially with the weirdly uncomfortable question. Cait was tempted to point out that she had a spell that could turn a whole floor into a six inch cube and maybe the kid could just be put in storage, but Ira might take that as good advice, and then Cait would be in trouble. And Strings would probably be mad, now that he had a kid and all.

"I don't know." The answer was quiet, lacking confidence. "I mean, like... not having kids is something I'd look for in a partner. So you could say it wouldn't be an issue. But stuff happens, yeah? So maybe someone ended up with one they didn't expect." Strings did, anyway. Or, at least, she was pretty sure he hadn't expected that.

"I guess maybe I'd just... leave. Give them space. Until the kid grew up. You know, so I don't [expletive] them up or something." It wasn't a good answer, and it wasn't ever one that people wanted to hear. You were supposed to say oh, I'd learn to love them or something, but that was bull[expletive].

"I don't think there's any way to know for certain unless it happens. So I'm not going to stress myself out about something that may never come to pass, especially when I've got a lot else going on already." She shifted a little, giving the godbait a little more space.

"But you're getting tired and while I would love to test out my spell set against an anomalous death zone, they'll probably get mad if I do that at L-14, so maybe I should head out for a while and you and I can watch the rest of this some other time, yeah? Do you want me to undo the braids? Or leave them in?"

Ira didn't smile while Cait talked, she didn't react at all. Cait's internal thought was right, it wasn't what Ira wanted to hear. She wanted to hear that love would come in time, that even an undesired child would find a way to worm its way into the heart. Ira wanted to hear the statement, 'You'll love Enki eventually!' Because that's what really worried Ira.

She didn't love Enki. She didn't even like her.

But, Cait also offered some good advice. Ira didn't want to [EXPLATIVE] up Enki either. While SHE seemed to be finally coming around, if, in her own weird, standoffish way, she didn't feel anything for the little cuttlefish. There was the fact, or problem, that She loved Enki more than anything or anyone else at the moment. But that was Her position, her aspect, to love unconditionally. SHE was infinite existence, She was infinite emotions, and she was infinite power.

They had their roles. Enki didn't fit into them and Ira didn't like that. Maybe Cait was right, maybe Ira needed to distance herself from Enki. Tapping the ground with her foot, Ira snapped out of her head and answered Cait after a few minutes of complete silence, "Oh, yes. Leave them please. They feel nice, pretty. I will see them- uh, in morning. Speak more, we will. Maybe next time, tests? If you desire that. Return to me."

In particular, Ira was also incredibly interested in whether or not Cait could counter-act her tethered space. Though, Ira's interests were probably the opposite of Cait's in this endeavor. Standing up, Ira walked over to her bed and, before getting in, stopped. Without turning to face Cait, Ira spoke, "I appreciate you- your advice. It is helpful. It possesses many applications. Erm, thank you."

Last edited:
Back