Starbound

Tethys nodded silently, it sounded like a horrible idea. A maddening, suicidal, beyond intergalactically dangerous idea. But something about dying in the end trying to fight evil appealed to Tethys, and she didn't have any better suggestions herself.

Resting her hands on the console, she looked back at Corre and sighed, "Alright, alright. Give me a coordinate and I'll set the course. Once Verse returns with Tippee, we can leave." Then, a little quieter, Tethys added, "So, Corre, are you two a thing or-?"

"Right. Of course. I'm no snitch. Can you fucking imagine?" Verse smiled, sardonically. The taxi would be nice. She'd always liked astromechs; they were refreshingly straightforward.

The laugh that came from Corre was perhaps much more genuine than one would expect of a Sith. It wasn't some evil cackling, instead seeming more as if she were treating it as some sort of joke. "Who, Verse and I? No, no. She and I were practically raised together- we apprenticed together. Besides, I fear that if I had even tried to court her, she would have cut my throat that very night." Not that she hadn't tried that already, but it would have been a much more concentrated effort had Corre done something to draw her ire.

She took a seat nearby, crossing her legs in that same dignified way she had in the Counselor's office, carrying herself with pride and confidence. The Sith raised an eyebrow to her newfound pilot, a smirk forming. "Why do you ask? Seems a bit forwards a question. No ulterior motives, I hope? You don't intend to break my poor sister's heart, do you?"

Back